American and English-Language Collections
The American and English-Language Collections include materials in all languages and all subjects in the humanities and social sciences published in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, and English-language publications published in all Asian nations. Also included are materials in all languages and all subjects in the humanities and social sciences published in the United States and Canada.
The Charles Warren Bibliographer for American History position is currently vacant. In the interim, please send questions and comments to Rebecca Wingfield, Bibliographic Specialist for North America at 617-495-2428, or via e-mail.
- Requesting Materials
- Voice of the Shuttle, Web Site for Humanities Research
- Literary Resources on the Net
- History Online Resources – Institute of Historical Research, University of London
- WessWeb (Western European Studies Section, Association of College and Research Libraries)
- The Labyrinth: Resources for Medieval Studies