Harvard College Library Funds

Harvard College Library Funds

Class of 1881 Chemistry Book Fund

Year Established 1986

About The Fund

Established by the Class of 1881, from the balance of subscriptions for erection of a Memorial Gate and Fence in front of Phillips Brooks House, the income to be expended for the purchase of books for the library of the Division of Chemistry. The fund is to be spent under the direction of the Director of the Chemical Laboratory.

Related Links

Bookplate Image

Click to enlarge