Harvard College Library Funds

Harvard College Library Funds

The Max and Irene Engel Levy Judaica Book Fund

Year Established 1980

About The Fund

The gift of Stephen B. Kay, Class of 1956, M.B.A. 1958 to establish a Judaica book fund in the Harvard College Library in memory of his grandparents Max and Irene Engel Levy on the occasion of the seventieth birthday of their daughter and his mother Florence Levy Kay, a permanent endowment fund, the income of which is to be used in perpetuity for the acquisition of Judaica publications, and for Judaica library programs.

Related Links

Bookplate Image

Click to enlarge