Printing from Personal Laptops
How to Install Pharos Mobile on a PC
Please follow these step-by-step instructions. Note that these instructions apply to specific printers in both Lamont and Widener.
- Click on the printer you wish to use.
Available printers in Lamont Library:
Available printers in Widener Library:
Available printers in Cabot Science Library:
Loeb Music Library:
Available printers in Fine Arts Library:
- If an Open File-Security Warning window opens, click “Run” to proceed to the next step.
- An Internet Explorer Security window may open. If so, click “Run” and proceed to the next step.
- The installer for the package will begin to run.
Read the End User License Agreement carefully.
If you accept the terms, click “Accept” to continue the installation.
- On the next screen, click “Install” to begin the installation.
- When the installation completes, you will see the screen below.
Click “Finish” to close the window.
- The drivers for the printer are now installed.
When you want to print a document, the printer should be listed in the “Name” drop down box.
Select the options for the document you wish to print (Number of Copies, Page Range, etc.) and click “Ok.”
- Finally, at the print station, swipe your Crimson Cash Card.
Your print job will show up in the display with the name of your computer.
Select the print job(s) and click “Print.”
Remember to click “Logoff” when you have completed printing your job(s).
Return to Top
« Return to the Printing with Pharos Mobile page